family members who are really trash, but you have to "love them because they're blood". Anyone else hear that? Have an uncle who is really a piece of crap, dead-beat, pill-head, thief, has lived with my grandfather for the last 11 years - he's 38. Just an all-around piece of trash, but everyone has sympathy for him, I don't but am told I should since he's family. Don't get it, if this was a stranger, everyone would think if he fell off the earth, the world would be better off. He was raised by both parents just like my mother, loving home, they didn't have much but it wasn't some broken home. My mother lives in a good house, nice car, married for 13 years, has taken care of me from day one. My aunt works, takes care of her kids, nice home...but my uncle, has nothing to his name. And it's his fault, throwing his life away with drugs and never taken care of his 2 girls(who live 50 feet away) who live with their grandparents on their moms side.
He's clearly a screw-up, ****ed away his whole life stealing from his family and doing drugs/pills....so why should I care the least bit about him? Ugh, that kills me.




I feel you on that though R13.


Bookmarks